Sunday, June 3, 2012

I am shocked at the amount of cyber bullying that goes on...I am not interested in my past cyber protection so opting to go with another protection provider and past on continues to send me messages.  Just because you can put a cookie on my PC does not give you permission to send me daily messages...but it does.

Hearing of cyber bullying before I did not realize the extent of it!

Any way you cut it there needs to be a stop...and start reading the labels on all food!  Especially anything with High Fructose Syrup...guess I will start making my own jelly, ketchup and everything else.  No thanks to the manufacturers that sell cheap and incorporate this toxic syrup...more bullying to make cheap sugar that is not good for people's health.  It is made from corn and is not a healthy product.  Want to stop obesity rates from rising?  Stop high fructose intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment