Monday, June 8, 2009

Good Grief!

When will we learn? Today, sadly, a friend was making fun of me assuming I was an Al Gore fan, a tree hugger, a liberal, an idiot and no I am not saying liberals are idiots. So many conservatives think liberals are ideological idiots.

Call me what you like, my skin is thick. The world has an issue. Ask a Duke Energy or Alabama Power, any power company in your area how much it costs to build another power grid, then tell me about liberals and idiots or conservatives and idiots, which ever way you want to go.

Just because I care about the earth, mankind, animals and not just the ones we call domestic. I care about nature, all of nature including all the different parts of nature, land, water, ocean, air, animals, people, cultures, creatures from all domains.

Please you educated conservatives, learn something about what you call global warming before you call me an idiot. Please this is not about my ego, it is about you breathing or maybe for grand children breathing, let alone eating! As someone recently quoted and paraphasing here, "its' difficult to care about finding new resources on a empty stomach".

No comments:

Post a Comment