Saturday, October 31, 2009

Reuseable bags

Awareness is a interesting phenomenon. When people find out plastic bags are bad for the environment they come up with myraid excuses about forgeting reusable bags, recycling the plastics ones, etc. I have began a mind game with myself. If I forget the bags in the truck of the car I push the cart aside and go back to the car to retrieve the bags. Then I get in line at the register. It's a way to eliminate so many bags being used. Once in a while I still forget when stopping by Home Depot or some other store. If we have the receipt why have a bag if the item is small or any thing we can carry to the car without the bag?

With 381B yes, that's BILLION made each year why can't we outlaw them like a friend said Colorado reportedly has done? Makes sense to me. Save the oil, save the animals, save the people save the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment