Monday, February 1, 2010

Computer are everywhere and in everything

Good grief I guess it is an age thing but can we step back and look at what is really necessary in the appliance world of manufacturing...I think after all these years I can do a load of laundry without electronics. Give me a electro mechanical washer, drier, stove top, oven, refrigerator, etc. Computers have seven deadly chemicals including arsenic so why are we putting computers into everything in our home? My brain is much more efficient then a computer. We a slowly poisoning our environment with computers and no they are not going away rather they are on the rise.

Is it truly necessary to use an electronic device in all appliances? People survived for thousands of years without them. We need to step back and think before making more and more computerized gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment