Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wow, time flies when the computer and router go down

Yep,

Both are new and getting ready to adjust to a new computer with new Windows, how fun is that...some kid today pulled into a parking space beside me and was in my blind spot while I was pulling out. I left when he was getting out the car and rolled down the window to say "I did not see you". As a reply he yelled back, "look out your mirrors". Well, hot shot, mirrors are for the back and back side, not a direct side view! Ever heard of something referred to as a blind spot?

Driving can have it's moments for sure. The proof is in the pudding...road rage is alive and well...must have seen nine or ten cars pulled over in Nashville last Wednesday on the drive back and the police were in full swing. Speeding is not new but I65 is like the Indy 500 most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment