Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gulf of Mexico, BP, Wildlife in the marshes, the ocean

As a telecommunication consultant I am saddened daily by the national news. Anyone seeing 60 minutes the night the oil rig worker was on the air was even sadder.

To know the real story and human power overriding a good decision is deplorable. When the need to getting it done fast because of budget over powers common sense is a shameful part of reality in corporate America and I guess in all companies.

The life in the ocean is one of the last remaining areas where at least some sea life can avoid the gulf and the destruction assaulting nature for weeks to come. Humans have been failing since the beginning of time and it seems as though some are hell bent on making it worse for all of us.

Going back to my analogy: When I sold telecom equipment and access I told clients the truth, if you want to mess it up, hurry it up. Same goes for oil drilling obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment