Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times

A book of hope and the CEO's in the book are so happy to be in a book. Having breakfast with one, lunch with another and stopping by to give another a copy this morning and all are so pleased. They like the cover and enjoy reading their own interviews as well as all the others. I'll have copies on my website soon and will continue with hardcopies too. The weekend I am hoping for enough time to do a voice over for a CD for those busy travelers needing to hear versus read.

Everyone that has read the book are loving it. The format is awesome. This is God's work. He put this book in my head, made all those road trips, flights, hotels, lugguage issues just be non existent. So many blessings are in my life this is a way to give back, help others grow and celebrate the book and the process.

One year and the road has been bumpy at times but over all it has been beautiful.
Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment