Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Awareness helps recycling

Today in a hurry to make dinner with little time I purchased two deep dish pie crust for quiche. Yes, real men do eat quiche...my hubby's a personal trainer and loves quiche especially the black olive one I make. Anyway I made a cheese and ham quiche tonight with raw veggies and dip on the side. Quick and nutritious and yummy. The GREEN factor comes when I realized I could recycle the paper put between the two crusts to keep the crust from sticking. This may be extreme but tea bags are recycled as well as gum wrappers. Any non dirty paper can be recycled. Water is as precious as trees if not more so do not waste water to clean foil or any object unless you weight the benefit of recycling more important than the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment