Sunday, April 11, 2010

This is for Green and Telecommunication

I finished late this year in the tax arena...but more and more I read if giving talks about GREEN then I need to let my contract wireless/blackberry run out in about a year and five months and give up the wireless phone. If cellular is killing honey bees then I can live without. Being an example has always been tough, it was in the corporate world and will be in the real world but honey bees are too important to me. They pollinate our vegetables and fruit. I want this world to be here for the babies, yours and mine. Get serious about writing letters again instead of running our mouths 24/7...we need to care about Mother Earth and God's instructions. If people want to call me they can do so on the land line. Transition is better anyway than cell phones. Big boys we need to support the infrastructure and stop with the wireless nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment