Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Publishing, consulting, community

Printing is not a Green industry yet this will be the third book I've self published and have more in the hopper. All this plus helping a friend get elected, hopefully, another friend gather wealthy locals for his non-profit, another friend market to the right market for another non-profit, plus take classes, network, make sales calls. Good grief no wander I'm tired at the end of the day. Opps, plus walk almost every day and up hills in the neighborhood. Did I mention cook seven days a week, clean the house, buy the groceries and run other errands. I'm exhausted just thinking about it all. Life is fun, full and full of great people too including family, friends, aquaintances. Life is good, I hope you enjoy your ride and be GREEN, at least as GREEN as possible.

Plant yellow and blue flowers this spring. Bring the honey bees food.

No comments:

Post a Comment