Monday, March 22, 2010

This should be a StoneRings blogspot

Today an environmentalist writer says the use of the internet for coral and exotic animals are devastating wild life and the ocean's rare breeds. The criminal mind and human greed are serious to all of us "normal people"...whatever normal is? I recall Freud's quoted statement, "when we describe normal we may be describing ourselves"...or so I've been told.

I have one thought. If there were no demands on exotic animals and rare breeds the world would be a better place. Plus someone I know that specializes in exotic animal care has a friend that works on documentaries with rare animals and has come down with some strange health issues...no thanks I'll take health of myself, my spouse, my family over anything money can buy because it can not buy health.

No comments:

Post a Comment