Thursday, March 25, 2010

This may not have anything to do with environment

Regarding the area I live in it is well, beautiful to say the least, spring is absolutely gorgeous; dogwoods, azaleas, tulip trees and to mention pansies of every colors. There is a hitch: restrictive thinking, cultural biases, limited thinking and I am talking about some of the educated ones! Sharing with a young friend and she was born here in this state but a different town to the north. Get to know me and my heart before you judge me, my upbringing, my parents wealth or lack of...please we are all children of God. He did not say if you weren't born in Israel and no I am not talking against Jewish people or their faith. They too have a right to believe in God, their way. The same is with the states...let's pull together in this country instead of point out the differences. We will be much better off in all arenas in social environment, political environment, educational environment, all environments especially our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment