Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fast Fixes and Simple Solutions

This small paperback has been referred to in our home dozens of times since buying a copy. My husband was harassing me tonight for throwing moth balls into the attic in the middle of summer because I killed a silver fish on a chair after dinner. The mothballs work in the attic. I haven't seen a silver fish for months. I recall Mother saying they eat everything of nature fabric. Not all the suggestions from the book work as reported but the odds are good when they do...anyone with suggestions on fire ant stopper? We have an abundance not to mention snakes, raccoons, coyotes, foxes, which are not a problem, in this beautiful city. Oh, criteria for fire ants there is a stipulation...gotta be GREEN! Not sure how GREEN mothballs are either!

No comments:

Post a Comment