Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy with book and little time for any other writing

It has been an awesome project with only a third done. About 23 interviews on the calendar so far and the goal is 40 give or take a few. Anyway I need to get this one down for sure. I was not aware of the term wrap rage until today although I have blogged about packaging engineers and PVC. I was reading something on the home page where responsible manufactures are attempting to lessen the use of hard plastics and wrap rage. I understand the need to package for visual effects, for reduced stealing/shop lifting but not at the expense of the environment. If PVC is in the landfills it will take 100 if not 1000's of years to eliminate the plastic.
Social responsibility is to start now. The old saying "pretty is as pretty does" starts with the responsibility to reduce and eliminate PVC NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment