Sunday, July 12, 2009

Knpw the facts before you can make intelligent choices

Ran into a friend today at the grocery, I look down and see bottled water in her grocery cart...I can not imagine how intelligent people can ignore the facts. I shared the number of bottled water bottles that are made in this country alone 31.2 billion, 381 billion plastic bags...demand drive consumer behavior. STOP buying the stuff. We live in a city known for the quality of the water! What's with that? Plastics are not good, they can not be saved from the water ways, the ocean, the soil, nor are the chemical good. They may not be bad but they can not be good. Please we can make a difference, together. We all need to do our part. I forgot my bags today. I left the cart, walked to the far corners of the parking lot to retrieve my use again bags and walked back inside to the cart to complete shopping.
American are just being stupid with all this materialism. Yes, we're spoiled beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment