Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blogs and a Little Green

This has nothing to do with Green but a lot to do with blogs or for that matter publishing anything from an email, books, blog, text, letter (via snail mail) whatever, it is in print. Online, offline, it truly matters to spell check, edit, review the words. Walk away for awhile, come back and re-read what was written, it's your good name. After writing two books, ok one was co-authored, I would think about learning theory, oh no, I still mess up so forgive me if you see a typo, grammatical error, misspelling, I'm human. I've read some blogs that are not even readable. No, forgiving myself here though I know better then to write poorly. As frustrating as it is this is fun stuff, blogging.

And about the Green Chatter, replacing something in your office or home? Buy Green by researching the manufacturer, material, etc. Fabric? Buy Hemp. Pillows, check it out for comfort and material, both are important. Office furniture? Who makes it and what is it composed of in material? This matter; it's your health in many cases. Think about that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment