Tuesday, January 11, 2011

cyber issues

In the past three weeks technology has caused a frustration high around here. At first logging into email, then search engine trouble. Today I can not log into my Go Daddy email. Bottom line it is always something. The more we rely on the internet the more problems we will occur.

I wonder if all the young girls realize how vulnerable they make themselves by posting the wrong message. The crooks even post, obviously and unfortunately for the precious loss of life recently witnessed. Technology is wonderful but it is also dangerous. Our youth is vulnerable. I recall a saying from my youth "go carefully into the night". Well, the same is true "Go carefully into the social media sights", they are not safe. Posting personal information on the internet is not smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment