Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not sure how GREEN this is today, just a thought

OK, I admit it, I'm a type A, a mover, an action person, a jerk or rude by some but grocery carts were not made to lean on. The bar is to push with your hands and not the thrust of a body moving forward. And yes there are tons of bad drivers out there but the rules of the road are applicable to shopping too. Right lane not the center of the aisle and not letting you in line when you have two items and I have fifty. I may be rude but I do have manners. Please move over. Just because you want to go slow and meander about does not mean I have the same time to waste. I'm on a mission so get out of my way, please. Whether on the road or in the aisle, move it. Yes, I could have been military because moving it is what life is all about. No I'm not critequing you or your needs, just move to the side of the road. Looking a packages of food is not nearly as important as eating...but that's another subject.

I can be patient with elderly and babies. If you are full grown and nonchalantly strolling please be considerate of those of us that run through life like a speed boat. We can't help ourselves either because there too many things we need to accomplish in a day's time. If you don't have the basics, buy a book on manners, yes, they are published.

No comments:

Post a Comment