Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Environmental Issues

Wow, seeing a DVD from a converted handycam tape in the early 90's I realize even back then I had a passion about the environment...recycle those milk jugs, water bottles and yes even the aluminum foil...it's the same material a Coke or Pepsi can is made from so recycle as much as possible. Earlier today I had a conversation with a neighbor and yes those long showers feel good but water is limited also. The earth was not meant to be abused and man does every thing possible to abuse the natural resources including oil, gas, water, air, you name it.

I remember my son coming home from Germany after serving in the military and he was indignite that where we lived, at the time, the recycling was limited. Now I can recycle glass along with everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment