Monday, December 21, 2009

Green Christmas

This Christmas brings a special joy to me for many reasons. I know longer desire material things. I give far more than I receive (except in daily love from those around me called husband, children, family, friends) and I so appreciate all those wonderful people and treasures in my life.

This year I pray many people can step back from the world of materialism and enjoy some true meaning of this holiday. Away from the gadgets of electronics, away from the prepared foods with sodium galore, away from the per-packaged nonsenses of nothing to the real things for life...family, friends, people we know, people we love, people we touch in our lives...people next door.

Reach out and touch someone. Share the love, share yourself. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment